Articles by Month
And so 2014 draws to a close...
Phew, what a year! It's fair to say that 2014 has been a bit of a whirlwind and a well-earned break over Christmas will allow me to take stock. Some things that I have learnt over the course of 2014:
- I'm really looking forward to a first Christmas away from home with Keith
- The location of the speed camera on the Hitchin to Stevenage road!
- Ford Capri events can be fun
- That some businesses will STILL waste thousands of pounds on marketing without ensuring that their team are trained
- I love speaking at events and sharing my ideas with new people
- I love seeing the light bulb moment in team's faces when they see what they need to do
- I just love what I do!
All it remains for me to do is wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a successful 2015!